The mission of Aging Care Connections is to enrich the quality of life in our community by providing older adults and their families with guidance and support that enhances the ability to age well. View our Brochure.
The vision of Aging Care Connections is to be recognized as our community's resource expert on aging well:
- We will be the leader in our core business model – care coordination – where we assist older adults and their families to live safely in the community for as long as possible.
- We will diversify our funding resources to safeguard the strength, stability and sustainability of the organization.
- We will strengthen our awareness efforts using various channels to build a reputation as a valued community resource for participants, caregivers, partner agencies, businesses, health professionals, administrators and public policy makers.
- We will advocate on behalf of our older adult community to ensure there are no barriers to aging well and living independently.
- We will create a work culture where every team member is valued and every role is critical to our mission.